Senior Living Community in Pacific Grove, California
Discover a unique variety of living options at Forest Hill, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering full-service retirement living on Monterey Peninsula. Just minutes away from parks, ocean-side trails, and the many shops, downtown Pacific Grove, golf courses, and tennis courts our residents have access to all kinds of activities.
Everything you could want is here… from spacious residences and fine dining to a wealth of programs and special events. Residents enjoy a variety of services and amenities, including:
- Chef-prepared cuisine in an elegant dining room
- 12-hour “anytime” dining from 7am to 7pm
- A beautiful fitness center and a full roster of physical, social and recreational activities
- Billiards room, library, well-equipped workshop, and resident garden areas
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and doctor’s appointments
- Access to assisted living and a 5-star Medicare-certified health center
- And much more!
Interested in Learning More?
It’s easier to make a decision for your future when you have all the information you need and we are here to help. Download Forest Hill’s Senior Living Guide by completing the form or contact us directly at 831-657-5200.